Hello, everyone! We are due for a little update:
- I am going to speak to a psychiatrist this Friday about starting medication for anxiety for the first time in 13 years. I’ve been dealing with my anxiety alone and occassionally with CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy), but, to be completely honest, I have not seen a considerable positive difference over the past 10 years, so I am biting the bullet and giving meds a try. I have no idea what they will put me on, the dosage, or how it will affect me. I will definitely keep y’all updated on this.
- I am looking for a new job. I no longer enjoy what I am doing and I want to transition into a career in the non-profit area; I had a phone screening today, and it went pretty well. I would be happy to accept an offer if they gave me one. I am having some anxiety about telling my current employer that I am leaving… I’ll be sure to talk to my therapist about that.
- My wife is finally done with her master’s degree!! Woohoo!
- I am considering starting my master’s degree in non profit next fall…. to be officially determined at a later time, but it is definitely a huge possibility.
- My wife’s twin’s girlfriend (a good friend of mine!) is thinking about applying to a master’s degree here in Atlanta!! We would 100% let her live with us!!
- Fall/October/Halloween is here and I love it! I am also super pumped for the upcoming holiday season so I can start my baking frenzy!!